Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Few Days

Hello Everyone,
It's been a great first few days as I embark on this exciting Olympic journey. My flights went well and when we arrived in Vancouver it was sunny and +9 ish. The grass is green and there are pansies, crocuses, and other flowers in planters! Eli and Assan greeted Karen,(from Hamilton) Sonya,(from Stratford) and I at the airport to wisk us away to the Cascadia hotel in Vancouver! I didn't even have to carry my own luggage! Now that's Olympic style service!! The McDonald's staff at the hotel have been amazing. There is always someone here to answer any questions and to guide us into taking part in the MANY planned activities and events for us throughout our stay here. I will get the pics posted as soon as I figure that out...
It is 11:45 and I start my first shift at the Main Media Center at 1:00, wish me luck!
More to come...

1 comment:

  1. OMG TINA. YOU ROCK OUR SOCKS. :)
    MISS YOU.

    LOVE MCD'S IN THE BURG.
    XO

    ReplyDelete